Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2020

Hanging On To Summer!

Happy Wednesday!

It's Shabneez here and I would like to share a card I made using the new release Autumn Scene Cover Plate die.  Although it's name suggests it is for Autumn in reality it can be used across the seasons and beside I'm still hanging on to summer!

I made my own background using the Scene It stencil to create the clouds and the sunshine with my distress oxides and the Beautiful Blender Brushes.



You can really see the embossed element in the tree that is ingrained in the die come alive with the addition of some inks.  It's very realistic.  The leaves are also embossed and add a lovely 3D touch.

My images are from the Life's Ups & Downs stamps and die set coloured with my Chameleon pens.

I think this is a very versatile die set, easy to put together and I have made other examples using it which I'll share in future blog posts.

Happy Crafting!

Products Used:

 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like