Pages

Monday 12 December 2022

Fa La La La La... Snow Much Fun!

Hi Tea Timers, welcome back to the blog. I am excited to share a new slimline card I created using the new Snow Much Fun stamp set and some older standalone dies. I love that you can use some of the older die sets to pair with the Christmas release.


Sets used:
I stamped out my snow people and tree and used the following Copic Marker Colors to color them: B000, B00, B01, YG21, YG23, RV21, RV23, RV25, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, YG11, YG13, YG17. I then diecut them out using the coordinating dies and set them to the side.


I then took the largest slimline die from the Scalloped Trio Circle Nesting die set and cut out 2 panels from white cardstock. With the first panel, I blended Tattered Rose, Saltwater Taffy and Worn Liptstick Distress Oxides. I then splattered white water color over it to give it the snow effect.

With the second panel, I cut out the mini village. The Falalalala sentiment, I cut it out of gold cardstock. I arranged how I wanted all of my elements to look on the panel. After I finally decided on how I wanted them to look, I used liquid adhesive to adhere all the pieces.



I hope you enjoyed this blog post today. If you liked any of the products I used today and want to purchase them, use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like