Pages

Friday 16 December 2022

Interactive Snow Much Fun

 

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here and today I share a fun interactive card featuring the Snow Much Fun stamp set and coordinating die set from Time For Tea Designs. I love how the snowmen in this set are all dressed up and getting ready for Christmas! It was so fun being able to have the snowman pop up and decorate the tree.


I used the beautiful Winter Wonderland Paper Pad 6x6 for the foreground and background of this card. I cut the patterned paper with the Peekaboo Pop-Up interactive die from Lawn Fawn. I used the Slimline Mini Village Die on white card stock, removed the little houses and glued this down to the background of the scene. I used the middle tab for the interactive element and glued it inside in the appropriate area. There are several videos on YouTube showing you how to use this die. 


I stamped, coloured and die-cut all of the adorable images and added white gel pen accents. I used my Quickie Glue Pen by Sakura to apply glue and then dipped the glued areas into Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter and tapped off the excess. 

I used liquid glue to adhere all the snowmen and other elements to the card. I used the 'snow much fun' sentiment to complete the card.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like