Pages

Monday 26 December 2022

Happy Trails... to you!

Hi Tea Timers! With the year almost ending a fresh new year incoming, I can't help but think of all the new destinations I want to travel to next year. I've always wanted to try camping and thought it would be fun to create a cute camping scene using the Happy Trails set.


Sets used:


I first stamped out the images and used the following Copic Marker colors for the images:
  • Bears: E00, E01, E11, E13, E15
  • Car: R20, R22, R24, R27, B97, B99, V05, V06, N-4, N-5
  • Cup: RV21, RV23
  • Sweater: B97, B99, V05, V06
  • Fire: E23, E25, Y13, Y15, Y17
  • Stars: Y11,  Y13
I then die cut the images out using the coordinating dies and set them to the side. I took an A2 Panel and blended Uncharted Mariner and Faded Jeans. I splattered white water color over it. I then took another A2 Panel and used the hill die to cut out the bottom portion. I blended Pine Needles and Evergreen Bough. I splattered white water color over it too.



With the Winter Trees die set, I die cut it out of black cardstock. I then arranged all my images and used liquid adhesive to adhere the images onto the panels. To complete my card, I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder onto the bottom panel.

I hope you are rounding out the year nicely and ready for the new year. If you like any of the products that I used today, check out the shop and use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like