Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2022

Hey, Hello, Hi it's a rainbow!

 Hey there Tea-timer friends...

I hope you have all been having a fantastic Christmas time. I have been absolutely loving it, its definitely one of my most favourite times of the year! 

I thought I would change things up from Christmas cards for today and share a Hello greeting card...


This card uses these Time for Tea designs products :


To create this card I started bu selecting a piece of rainbow paper and die cutting it from the hooray cover plate. I then die cut all the shadows for the sentiments from black cardstock before die cutting the tops of the sentiments from different coloured card. The sentiment and the shadow were adhered together using liquid glue and then popped onto the card base with foam tape adding dimension. To complete the card I added clear bubbles enamel dots. 

I love how bright and cheerful this card is, perfect for a happy hello to a friend!!

Thanks for checking out today's card, I hope it inspired you to use a rainbow of colour on your next creation.

Happy holidays everyone, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like