Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2022

Happy trails

 Hey there Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here with some new inspiration for you featuring the Happy trails stamp & co-ordinating die collection from Time for Tea designs!


This card uses these Time for Tea designs products...


To create this card I started with a white card base and added a die cut stitched window cover over the top using foam tape to pop it up a little.

I then added a little die cut mountain scene...

Images were stamps, coloured and die cut from the happy trails set and added to the card base to create a card full of adventure! All images were coloured using alcohol markers. Using a white pen I added some white pen highlights!


To complete the card I added the happy trails sentiment and T4T clear bubbles enamel dots...

Does this card make you excited for an adventutre? 

I hope you enjoyed my latest creation, I will be back soon with more to inspire you! Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like