Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2022

Brew-tiful....!!

 Hey there Tea-timer friends....

Who loves a nice brew of iced coffee topped with cream?! I know I do and this card is totally inspired by delicious coffee....



I used the fabulous T4T Takeout coffee cup die to die cut all the pieces for the takeout coffee cup and adhered them together with liquid glue and foam tape ready for my card base. 


To create the base of my card I used the A2 Stitched hearts cover die and die cut it from grey cardstock I then used the centre dies from that same piece to die cut the pink frames for the centre. 

I added a stamped and die cut sentiment from the Pumpkin spice collection!

To complete the card a touch of Time for Tea designs Festive fun enamel dots...
A brew-tiful card perfect for the coffee lover!


This is the last card for me for 2022 on the T4T blog, I hope you have enjoyed my creations this year. I look forward to sharing more T4T inspiration with you all in 2023. Happy crafting, hugs DT Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like