Pages

Thursday 22 December 2022

How to Make the Pumpkin Spice Stamp Set Work for a Holiday Card!


Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  I'm sharing this card I made for a family friend!  I wanted to use the Pumpkin Spice Stamp Set, but I needed it to work for Holiday card!

The first thing I did was create a vibrant red background using red cardstock and then ink blending only the edges with a dark red ink.  I stamped some mugs around the entire background with dark red ink as well.

Next, I stamped my mug image on white cardstock and then colored it in with OLO markers.  I die cut it out, as well as a little tag die.  I placed some Festive Fun Enamel Dots on the tag as well.  I stamped my sentiment on a white strip and added that to the front of my card.

This was such an easy and quick card to make!  I love that the Pumpkin Spice stamp set can be used for a winter card, don't you?!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  I hope you find time to get crafty today!!  Xx, Amanda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like