Pages

Friday 30 December 2022

Christmas tags with Digis

 


DT Annalisa here sharing my last T4T project of 2022, some Christmas tags I created using the Digital Tag Collection. These images are so adorable; I am particularly fond of Santa. I love his smile and waving hand.

I decreased the size of the digis to 70% in Photoshop, and they fit perfectly inside the tag die from the Memory Keeping Essential Dies. I used the tag-die on some patterned paper from the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad 6x6" and some other paper from my stash. I love how this die-set also has the dies to create the tag hole and supporting pieces.

I used my Brother Scan N Cut SDX125e to cut out around the frames surrounding the tag digis and then coloured them with my Copics. I added white gel pen accents using my Gelly Roll Pen.

I used foam tape to adhere the images to the tags after gluing down snowflakes that I cut with dies from the Falalala Scalloped Slimline Dies. I stardust added Stickles and some twine to the Santa tag and left the others plain. 


I enjoyed creating and sharing my various T4T projects throughout the year. Many thanks for reading and following along with my creations this year. I am looking forward to sharing more in 2023.

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like