Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2022

Penguin JOY

 Hey there Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here today sharing a new card I made using the "It's penguin-ing to look a lot like Christmas" stamp and co-rdinating die set from the latest Time for Tea designs release....


To create this card I started with a white card base that I added a snowy mountain scene to using the "Mountain scene builder die". I then framed the scene by adding a die cut "Smile inverted scallop frame" die cut from grey cardstock...

Using the "JOY stitched sentiment die" I added the sentiment to the scene.


Three penguins were stamped, coloured and die cut along with some little accessories for them then adhered onto the card using foam tape creating a fun festive scene!!

The images were all coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend alcohol markers...


To complete the card I added some T4T "clear bubbles enamel dots"...
These enamel dots are so cool, they just add that little something extra!! 


What do you think of this card, I think the penguins look like they are having a great time don't you?!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today I hope you enjoyed the new inspiration.

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.




Want to do some shopping at the T4T store? You can use discount code T4TASHLEE10 for discount off your order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like