Pages

Thursday 29 December 2022

Snow Much Fun Polaroid Card


Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here! Do you love using the polaroid and tab dies from the Memory Keeping Essential Die Set?  If you don't have this die set, you HAVE to get it!  It's not just for memory keeping; that's for sure!  I love using all the elements for cards!

For this card, I grabbed my new Snow Much Fun stamp set and stamped out a few images.  I colored them with OLO markers, added some white highlights with a Gelly Roll pen, and then cut them out with the coordinating dies.

For my background, I blended Bellini and Rockin' Red Catherine Pooler inks and spritzed with water and white paint flecks.

Wondering where my "snow much fun" sentiment frame came from?  It also came from the Memory Keepers Die Set!  Yup!!  How perfect is it?  I used Minted and Aquatini to color the frame before stamping my sentiment.

For my final touches, I added some Festive Fun Enamel Dots!
I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and it makes you feel inspired to make something!  Sending you SNOW MUCH FUN!  Xx, Amanda



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like