Pages

Friday 23 December 2022

Have a Sweet Christmas

 

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here, with Christmas only a few days away (eek!) I am sharing a sweet scene that features the Gingerbread Family - Our House to Yours stamp set and their coordinating dies. I love the adorable gingerbread house and people, but the kitty is my favourite (surprise).

To create the background panel, I ink-blended Speckled Egg, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans and Prize Ribbon Distress Oxides using my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes onto Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger. I added white splatter with Copic opaque white.


I die-cut white cardstock with the frame from the  Zig Zag Frame & Tag Dies and the Slimline Mini Village Die. I used scissors to cut out the little houses from the slimline mini village and used liquid glue to adhere this piece to the blue panel. I adhered the panel to an A2 card base.

I added double-sided foam tape to the back of the zig-zag frame and stuck it down to the card.


I stamped, coloured and die-cut all the images and added white gel pen accents. I applied glue to small areas of each image with a Quickie Glue Pen, dipped these areas into Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter and tapped off the excess. The moon and trio of stars are from the Happy Trails stamp set, the single larger star is from Snow Much Fun and the rest are from the Gingerbread Family - Our House to Yours.


I stamped "have a sweet Christmas' and die-cut it out with the coordinating dies. I used the sentiment die to cut out two more pieces of white cardstock and glued them together for some dimension. I then adhered the sentiment to the card.  


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like