Pages

Thursday 15 December 2022

Let it Snow Penguins

 

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  Today, I get to share with you the cutest little penguins from the It's Penguin-ing to Look A Lot Like Christmas stamp set!

To create this card, I created a beautiful background blend using Catherine Pooler's Pucker Up and Chiffon ink pads.  I used the Snow Flurry Cover Die to create a fun texture in the background!  Although it may look subtle, it really helps pull the card together, doesn't it?!


I used the NEW Let it Snow Sentiment Die Set to create my sentiment.
I stamped and then colored my cuties from the It's Penguin-ing to Look A Lot Like Christmas stamp set.  I used OLO markers to color my images and then used a White Gelly Roll pen to add some highlights and dots.



I had SO much fun making this bright and cheery card and I hope you enjoyed it too!




Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  I hope you're feeling inspired by this post!  Come back next week for another happy card!
Xx, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like