Pages

Friday 9 December 2022

Penguin Christmas


Hello and happy Friday. DT Annalisa here today sharing a mini slimline Christmas card with a punny sentiment - oh, how I love a good pun! I used the new It's Penguin-ing to Look A Lot Like Christmas stamp set and the coordinating dies from Time For Tea Designs.

I began by creating an ink-blended background with four Distress Oxide inks (Chipped Saphire, Seedless Preserves, Worn Lobstick and Antique Linen) and my Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I added both white and silver metallic watercolour splatter to the panel. 


I stamped, coloured and die-cut all the images and added white gel pen accents. I applied glue to small areas of each image with a Quickie Glue Pen, dipped these areas into Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter and tapped off the excess.


I die-cut the scalloped frame using the Mini Slimline Scallop Dies and used liquid glue to adhere it to the ink-blended panel. I then die-cut the rectangle panel using the same die set and ink-blended it with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide. I used double-sided tape to adhere both panels to a card base. 

I glued or used double-sided foam tape to adhere all stamped images and sentiments to the card. 


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like