Pages

Saturday 10 December 2022

Gingerbread Latte Time!


Happy Saturday Teatimer's it's DT member Natalie here with another cute Gingerbread card. I had to get another one in before Christmas and I also wanted to create another coffee card. This one is a Gingerbread latte card you can check back on my other posts for a couple other coffee cards, including a black forest hot chocolate and a summery berry shaker card. 
This one I kept quite simple as a didn't feel it needed to be a shaker card as I wanted the focus to be on the Gingerbread Family. 
I started by cutting out the largest of the Eu Layering Dies  twice. I inked up one with some blue/green distress oxide inks and spritzed on some water for texture and splattered on some white acrylic paint to look like snow flakes. The second one I used to cut out the snow bank at the bottom using the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I layered this onto the base using some foam tape to create some depth. 
For the main features I used the Takeout Coffee Cup Dies  I used brown Distress Oxides to create the cup and a added a little splatters on the cream with the same colours. For the straw I coloured it with red copic markers and added stripes using a white gelly roll pen. 
The Gingerbread are from the new Gingerbread Family Stamp set I coloured them up with Copic markers and added some extra details with black and white gelly roll pens. Once these were all layered on I could see where I needed to place the big sentiment and snowflakes. These are both from the Falalala Scalloped Dies I adhered these and added some extra snow dots using my white gelly roll pen and that was my card finished up. I hope you like it dont't forget to check back for more inspiration and you can also get 10% off in the Time for Tea Shop using code T4TNATALIE10. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like