Pages

Friday 18 November 2022

A Whole Latte Love for this week's Live!

 We have a fun new video on our YouTube Channel today showing how I 'whole latte lovely' card!!


I picked my colour scheme out first from Pinterest and then used that as my inspiration for the card. Check out our Pinterest Collection to see the colour combinations that inspired me. Time For Tea Designs Pinterest.

You can find the link to the video below.

I love how the colour scheme has changed this stamp set from an autumn theme to a modern Christmas theme.




Make sure to add some sparkle to your projects with some Stickles and our new Clear Bubbles Enamel Dots.

During the Live we also had a card Giveaway. One lucky Prize winner will receive a card Jo made during her Live appearance on HobbyMaker TV.

And the winner is.....
SHARNIE GILBY!!


Sharnie your prize is on its way.
XOXO

See you all next week for another Crafting Live with Jo.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like