Pages

Thursday 10 November 2022

A Cute Cafe Scene



Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  Today I'm sharing how I used my yellow cardstock cutouts from my last blog post.

I have created my layers for my card base using a white A2 card base, an ink blended layer (using Maker Forte's Blue Moon and Lady Liberty Inks) and then my yellow cutouts.  On my yellow cutouts, I ink blended the Tiled Wall Stencil with Yellowstone ink.  I also splattered some white and black paints on my background.

Next, I die cut some clouds using the Cloud Dies.
I stamped some images from the Cafe Critters Stamp Set and then colored them with OLO Markers.
My sentiment came from the Let's Chat Stamp Set.  I stamped it on black cardstock with clear glue ink, then applied white embossing powder.  I melted the embossing powder with my heat tool and then die cut it out with the coordinating die.
I assembled my card using liquid glue and 3D foam squares.



That's it for me today, friends! Thanks for stopping by the Time for Tea Blog today!  See you here next week! Xx, Amanda


 

1 comment:

  1. The bunny card is so cute. I love the entire scene. I wish I would see a bunny at an outdoor cafe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like