Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2022

YIPPEE, we knew you could do it!

 Hey there Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here, Who's ready for some new inspiration featuring the Hooray hamster set?!

These little guys are so cute and super duper fun so I thought they would be perfect for a celebration card!!



I used these T4T products for this card :


To create this card I started with a grey card stock base that I inked some stars onto using the movie star stencil and Simon Hurley ink in the shade WOOF. 

I then added an inverted scallop frame die cut from a gorgeous teal/blue shade of card stock and mounted it onto the inked background using foam tape. 

The word YIPPEE was die cut using Anthony's alphas from yellow card stock and then die cut from black card stock so that it could be adhered together slightly offset creating a shadow. I adhered these to the card base with foam tape also, I love the dimension using foam tape gives to a card!!

A sub sentiment was stamped underneath the Yippee...


The wide frame was die cut from the same teal/blue card stock and adhered on an angle. I stamped, coloured and die cut the wheel and two hamsters before adding white highlights and adhering them to the card...

It was all completed with a touch of yellow sequins!!


What do you think about this card? I really hope the receiver is happy with it...

Thanks for checking out my post today, Happy crafting.
Hugs Ashlee.


(Want to do some shopping at the T4T store? You can use my code T4TASHLEE10 for a discount off your order)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like