Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2022

Lost without you!!

 Hey Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee and I am so excited to share my card using some products from the brand new release at Time for Tea designs!!

For this one I used the Happy trails stamp and co-ordinating dies collection along with these previously release products. 

- Box clever die set

- Home for Christmas dies


Ohhh I just adore this adorable bear he is too cute. I thought he would go perfect with a little village in the forest scene!!


To create the card I started with a light brown card base that I then added a grey die cut square too that I could set the scene on. This was die cut from the box clever die set.

I then cut out all the pieces to make the village and adhered it using varying levels of foam tape. 

Sentiment was stamped directly onto the card base using Tuxedo black ink!!


I stamped, coloured and die cut the Happy trails bear and his map. (Coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers). The card was completed with a couple of die cut clouds and a touch of sequins!!

I'd definitely help this cute bear if he was lost, what about you?!

Thanks for checking out my post today I hope you enjoyed seeing my first card using the new release. If you haven't checked out all the new goodies available at T4T you should totally have a look, it's a release full of super cute things!! 

Want a discount on your order while your there? You can use code T4TASHLEE10 to save!!

Happy crafting friends, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like