Pages

Friday 18 November 2022

Road Trip Bears

 

Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing a stitched window card featuring the brand-new Happy Trails stamp set and coordinating dies from Time For Tea Designs. I love the little map in this set, as it makes me think of the many hikes my husband and I go on. We are not campers, but we LOVE to hike and go on road trips to find new areas to explore. 


I used my Beautiful Blender Brushes to ink-blended Salty Ocean, Dusty Concord, Fired Brick and Scattered Straw Distress Oxides onto an A2 card base. I added water, silver metallic droplets, and white ink splatter for interest. 


I used the Stitched Window Cover Die to die-cut white card stock that I then glued to the ink-blended card base. I stamped the bears and other elements from the Happy Trails Clear Stamp Set and coloured them with my copics. I added white gel pen accents and then die-cut them out with the coordinating die set. The small dog in the car is from the Sweet Village Clear Stamp Set; the tiny heart comes from Unicorn In Training.


Once everything was coloured and die cut, I adhered them to the card base using doubled sided foam tape for some and liquid glue for others.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like