Pages

Monday 21 November 2022

It's Penguin-ing to look a lot like Christmas!

Hi Tea Timers and welcome back to the blog. I am excited to share a card that I made using the new "It's Penguin-ing to Look A Lot Like Christmas" stamp and die set. The set features adorable penguins and a fun igloo!

I wanted to create a simple background for these penguins so I could highlight how adorable these images are! You can easily create this card with different ink blends and colors. 

Sets used:

I first stamped out my images and used the following Copic Marker color combinations:

  • C-0, C-1, C-2, C-3, C-4
  • Y13, Y15, Y17
  • YR21, YR23
  • RV21, RV23, RV25
  • B000, B00, B01, B02
  • R20, R22


I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and set them to the side. I then took an A2 Panel and tore a piece of low tack tape. I decided to rip the tape in half to create a different edge and taped off the bottom portion of the panel. I then blended Worn Lipstick, Saltwater Taffy and Tattered Rose. I splattered white water color over the panel.

I then arranged my images onto the panel and used a mixed of liquid adhesive and foam tape. To complete my card, I stamped the sentiments directly onto the cardstock using black ink. 



I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy tutorial. If you love any of the products I used today and want to purchase them, use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like