Pages

Friday 25 November 2022

Floating By to say Hey

 

Hello and happy Friday. DT Annalisa here sharing a fun scalloped card featuring the new Walrus Be Friends stamp set by Time For Tea Designs. I love how the Walrus is waving hello.

To start, I die-cut a piece of Gorgeous Gingham 6x6' Paper Pad with the Large Scallop Celebrate Frame Dies. I ink-blended Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink to the sides of the paper with my Beautiful Blender Brush. I then adhered this to a card base that I created using the same die. 


I sprayed Distress Mica Stain in Shiny Bauble onto watercolour paper. I love the shine mica stain has. Once it was dry, I die-cut it first with the Snow Flurry Cover Die and then with the tag die found in the Memory Keeping Essential Dies. I also used some of this paper to die-cut the hey sentiment from the Hey, Hello, Hi Dies. I ink blended on Peacock Feathers Distress Ink to the letters to darken them up. 

I cut some white card stock with the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies to create a snowy hill for the Walrus to sit on. I cut it again with the tag die and then glued it on top of the tag. I glued the 'hey' to the base of the tag with liquid glue. I tied a bow onto the tag with some Lawn Fawn teal Lawn Trimmings. 


I stamped the seal and hat from the Walrus Be Friends and coloured them with my Copic markers. I die-cut them with the coordinating dies and added some white gel pen accents. I used liquid glue to adhere the hat to the Walrus and then used double-sided foam tape to stick them to the tag. I then added double-sided foam tape to the back of the tag and placed it on the scalloped card base. 

I stamped and die-cut the sentiment and glued it to the bottom of the card base below the tag. To complete the card, I added "Summer Haze" and "Clear Bubbles" Designer Enamel Dots.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like