Pages

Saturday 26 November 2022

Falalala

 

Falalala, happy Saturday Teatimer's the weekends keep rolling on fast at the minute don't they! I have another sweet Christmas card for you this week. I had the idea of turning the bears from the Happy Trails stamp set into Polar Bears to create this snowy scene card. 

I used the Falalala Scalloped Slimline Die set to create the base layer cutting it out twice and ink blending on some blue/green distress oxides to create my background. I added some texture with ink splatters and some snow with white acrylic paint splatters. Using the second base I cut out a snow bank using the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies and added some foam tape behind to add some depth. Using foam tape I added a second scallop frame on the top so it matched the height of the snow bank. 
I also cut out some snow flakes and the falalala out of white card adding them to the background then adhering the images on top. 
Their igloo house comes from the It's Penguin-ing to Look a Lot like Christmas Stamp set and the little holly came from the Gingerbread Family Stamp Set
As always I finished up by adding some final touches with a white and black gelly roll pen. I hope you like my card and as always you can get 10% off in the shop using code T4TNATALIE10. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like