Pages

Friday 11 November 2022

New Release: Brew Can Do It


DT Annalisa here today! Hello, and welcome to a brand new release! As a huge coffee fan, I had to share a coffee-themed card first! This release has EIGHT new stamp sets and coordinating designs, ranging in type from gingerbread characters to snowmen, penguins, seals and more. 

I stamped all the cups/mugs in the Pumpkin Spice stamp set and coloured them with my Copic markers. I added white gel pen accents and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

I cut white cardstock with the 4 1/8 x 4 1/8 inch die from the Square Label Dies and ink blended on salvaged patina distress oxide using my teal Beautiful Blender Brush. I used the 5 x 5 inch die in the same set to cut patterned paper from the Brighter Days 6x6' Paper Pad. I also created a card base using the same-sized die.

I used liquid glue to adhere the patterned paper to the card base. I stamped the 'brew can do it' sentiment from The Perfect Blend stamp set to the teal panel and then stuck this panel to the card with double-sided foam tape.  


I added foam tape to the back of each mug and placed them on the card. I adhered three "Clear Bubbles enamel dots" to complete the card. These clear bubbles are absolutely beautiful and my photos don't do them justice!

Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

1 comment:

  1. This is too sweet! Loving the bright, happy colors as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like