Pages

Monday 14 November 2022

Walrus Winter Wishes

Hi Tea Timers and welcome back to an exciting week on the blog! If you have not heard yet, there is a new release in the shop! Full of fall and winter goodies, the new release has so many sets for the Holiday season and year round as well. You can pair the new stamp sets with any of the previously released Standalone die sets.

Today, I am featuring the new Walrus Be Friends stamp set and pairing it with the Let It Snow sentiment die set. With Christmas quickly coming up and having to complete so many cards to send out to friends and family, I really wanted to create quick and easy cards so that it wasn't so overwhelming for me.


Sets used:

I first stamped out the walrus image resting on the rocks along with the wool hat. I absolutely adore this image as the walrus is just resting peacefully. Adding the hat makes the walrus even cuter! I used E00, E01, E11, E13, E15 to color the Walrus. For the rocks, I used C-0, C-1, C-2, C-3, C-4 and C-5. I decided to fussy cut the image out but there are coordinating dies available as well. 

For the hat, I used R20, R22, and R24. I also used a glitter lacquer pen that I had in my stash to add to the hate to give it a little sparkle and dimension. I set my images to the side.




I then took an A2 Panel and the wave die from Landscape Edge set and cut out the water portion. I blended Mermaid Lagoon and Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxides. I splattered white watercolor over this piece.

I took another A2 Panel and stamped the snowflake images onto the panel with Embossing Ink. I then heat embossed the snowflakes with white Embossing Powder. After I heat embossed the snowflakes, I blended Villainous Potion, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry and Kitsch Flamingo over the panel.




I cut the Let It Snow sentiment from gold cardstock. I used liquid adhesive to adhere all of my elements. To complete my card, I used white paint and a dotting tool to add more snow to my card.

Make sure to check out the entire new release now in the shop and take a look at the new amazing sets. If you liked any of the sets that I used today or the new release, use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for some extra savings. Happy crafting!



1 comment:

  1. We went to Sea World for our grandson's 8th birthday yesterday. The walruses were our FAVORITE animal!! They have such cute personalities, and I think they are adorable. Some people don't, but they are wrong :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like