Pages

Saturday 12 November 2022

You mean a Latte to me!



So the new Time for Tea release is finally here and what a cute one it is. Like everyone else I think I was instantly in love with the cute Gingerbread Family Stamp Set, so keep looking back for more inspiration for them. I have so many ideas I want to create with them!
For today's card though I wanted to create a cosy Christmas coffee scene combining them with the Pumpkin Spice Stamp Set. We all know how much coffee is a well loved theme for us Crafter's so this is another super fun set. 
Using red and green as my theme I began colouring up my images, adding a pop of yellow with the pumpkins. As usual I used my trusted copic markers to colour up my images and added some extra details with my white gelly roll pen. 
The base of my card I used the Wide Stitched Frame Dies which I'm absolutely loving at the minute. I used a rich red for the frame and a nice Christmas green for the inside which helps adds some contrast to the card. I mounted these onto my card base and used some foam tape to give the red frame some height so I could layer the images at different heights too to add some extra interest. After everything was adhered I realised I didn't quite place the images right on the left hand side so added in some steam from my mug to add a little interest. Then added some dots of red, gold and white using gelly roll for some background detail and white heat embossed my sentiment which came from the Perfect Blend Stamp set and that was my card finished up. 
I hope you like it and be sure to check back for more inspiration. You can find all the products in the Time for Tea Shop and get 10% off your orders using code T4TNATALIE10. Have a great weekend and I'll see you all next week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like