Pages

Saturday 19 November 2022

Have a Sweet Christmas!


 Hi everyone Natalie here with some more Christmas inspiration for my post. It's the sweet Gingerbread Family stamp set again because I had so much fun colouring them up and have a million and one ideas!

I had this idea of the little gingerbread man in the car from the Happy Trails Stamp set pulling up with this huge Christmas Tree on the roof which is also from the same set. 
I love how its bigger then the car, he looks so chuffed with himself don't you think!
The frame for the card I used my new favourites which is the Wide Stitched Frame Dies I ink blended a little to make it feel like a Gingerbread Frame. 
All my images were coloured up using Copic markers and for the background I used Distress Oxide Inks. I finished up by adding some snow using a white Gelly pen and adhered it all together. 
I love how it turned out its just a super fun card and quick and easy if your wanting to batch make as the gingerbread family are all the same colour so quick to colour up and cut out especially if you have the dies too.  I know you all loved them as much as us as they sold out so fast, so I can't wait to see what you all do with them. Keep checking back for more inspiration and if you want to buy anything in the Time for Tea Shop you can get 10% off your orders using code T4TNATALIE10. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like