Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2022

HOORAY

 Hey Tea-timers...

DT Ashlee here today with some new T4T inspiration for you all!!

Do you like a bright cheerful card? If you answered yes to this you are definitely in the right place today because this card is full of bright colours!!


I wanted to make a happy and bright card to celebrate the recipients achievements...

These T4T products were used to make this card :


To create this card I started with a piece of rainbow paper that I used for the card base. I then die cut a wide stitched frame from a tan coloured card stock before adhering to the base with foam tape to add dimension. 

Using the HOORAY word I die cut it from multiple colours of card stock to match all the colours used in the background paper. I then die cut it from black card stock so I could adhere behind each letter to add a shadow. Each letter was adhered with varying levels of foam tape. The card was completed with a mix of colourful sequins!!


What do you think of this card?! I hope it put a smile on your face..

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, till next time Happy crafting. 
Hugs Ashlee.




(Want to do some shopping at the Time for tea designs store? You can get a discount off your order by using the code T4TASHLEE10 )

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rainbow brights. Love the big hooray. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors. And I like how the letters look with the dots.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like