Pages

Thursday 3 November 2022

Movie Time Shaker Card!

Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  Today I get to share with you how I made this birthday shaker card!  I don't know about you, but I just love making interactive cards!

To make this card, I grabbed a piece of red cardstock and ink blended Maker Forte's Telephone Box ink through the Popping Popcorn Stencil.  I also blended the edges all the way around.

Out of yellow cardstock, I die cut a framed die.  Any frame die would work, including the Waves Cover Die or the Stitched Window Cover Die.

To create the shaker part, I added an acetate sheet behind my yellow frame.  Then, I used deep foam tape all around the edge of my yellow cardstock.  I sprinkled some sequins and stars on my red cardstock and then placed my frame on top.
For my adorable little movie scene and sentiment, I stamped some images from the Movie Night stamp set.  I colored them with OLO Markers and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies.  Then, I attached them to my card front with 3D foam squares.  I also cut out the letters for "Happy Birthday" with some alphabet dies.



Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  I hope you're feeling inspired by this post!  Come back next week for another cheery card!

Xx, Amanda



 

1 comment:

  1. I like the BRIGHT/DARK colors you chose. They are wonderful. What a cute card. And you used so many products that look just right together

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like