Pages

Monday 7 November 2022

Hello, I miss you!

Hello Tea Timers! I hope you are having a great November so far! Today, I wanted to showcase an "I Miss You" card to send to any loved ones you haven't seen in some time. I used quite a few sets to create the final card but it all paired so nicely.


Sets used:

I first stamped out the image of the slot and the couch and using the following Copic Markers to color them:
  • Sloth: W-0, W-1, W-2, W-3, W-4, W-5, E00, E01
  • Couch: R20, R22, R24
I then fussy cut my images and set them to the side. I took one A2 Panel and used the Grass die to cut out the bottom portion. I blended Mowed Lawn and Forest Moss Distress Oxides over the piece.




I took another A2 panel and used the Movie Star Stencil and blended embossing ink over it. I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then blended Uncharted Mariner, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry and Kitsch Flamingo.

I used the Hello word die and cut it out of gold and teal cardstock. I heat embossed the "I Miss You" sentiment with gold embossing powder onto teal cardstock and trimmed it down. 



To complete my card, I used liquid adhesive to adhere all my pieces.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you liked any of the products that I used today and want to purchase them, don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout. I hope you have a crafty week!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like