Pages

Saturday 19 December 2020


 


 

Happy Saturday everyone it’s Design Team member Natalie on the blog today. I’ve got another Christmas card idea for you just in case like me your still crafting away! One year I’ll be prepared you know how it is though by the time December ends you can't face making another then spring and summer arrive and you get carried away with the bright colours and mermaids and before you know it Christmas has arrived!
This one really is a super quick design the Winter Wishes Wreath stamp set is such a pretty design and will be great all through Autumn and winter. I cut out one of the squares from the Quilted Square Nesting dies two out of white cardstock and one with a pretty paper pad I found. I stuck the paper pad to one of the white squares then heat embossed my sentiment onto it using some red glitter. It just adds a subtle Christmas sparkle.
The wreath I stamped on copic paper alongside some extra flowers, acorns and the little mouse from the Cosy Winter Stamp set. I stuck to a simple colour range with a pop of red to tie in with the sentiment. I wanted it to look like a wreath with the green foliage behind so did lots of dots of different shades of greens. Once that was finished I cut everything out and popped the wreath on my card using a bit of foam tape. The little extras were then stuck on top and I found a cute little bow in my stash that just finished it off perfectly. 
I used the other white square to create the back of my card base by just scoring about 1cm down along the top and adding some red tape and then just sticking them together. Then it was all finished I hope you like my card for today and if you want to get any of the products in the shop you can get 10% off using code T4TNATALIE10 
Have a lovely weekend stay safe and big crafty hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like