Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

Cosy Winter Vellum Card Video

 Hi Vic here today. I have a fun video for you using the brand new Cosy Winter A5 Stamp Set. Have you seen the cute images yet they are just adorable, I used the two bunnies and the bear for my video today.





In my video I take you through step by step how I made my card and how I used vellum as my card base. I had to bulk this out so that the card stands up perfectly. I started by trimming and scoring the vellum then I heat embossed some snowflakes onto the vellum using WOW White Embossing Powder. I used the Landscape Edge Die for my hills at the bottom of the card. This will help the front card stand up along with the images as it will add some weight to the card. For the inside of my card I trimmed down a piece of card and added some of the trees along the bottom using Bundled Sage Distress Ink and then I added some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink using my Beautiful Blender Brush. I adhered this in my card so that you can write your sentiment here.  


I then stamped my images onto some copic friendly paper and coloured the images using my copic markers. I used the following markers for my images:

Bunnies: W0, W2, W5, YR000, R20, E50, BV000, BV31, RV00, RV23

Bear: E43, E41, E40, YR000, R20, BG11. BG23, E31, E57, B00

I then cut the images out and adhered them onto my card using foam pads.


I then used the Falalala Scalloped Slimline Die and I used the snowflakes and die cut them out using some white card. I then adhered them onto my card using PVA glue.


To finish the card off I added a few sequins and adhered these down with PVA glue. Your card is now complete. 

You can save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs purchase using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout to receive 10% off your order. You can view the Brand New Release HERE. I loved making this card and I think the vellum looks really nice with the stamps. 

Don't forget you can catch Jo on or Facebook page tonight at 8pm.

Have a lovely day!

Vic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like