Pages

Thursday 31 December 2020

New Home Card



 Hello happy New Year’s Eve! DT Vic here today and I wanted to share a card I made recently using the adorable Cozy Winter stamp set. 


I started my card by stamping by images and colouring them in. I used Cozy Winter, and the Moovellous Stamp Set. I coloured them in with my copic markers and then using the coordinating dies I die cut them out. Next I cut down a piece of white card and using the Making Waves Stencil I used the large cloud and added some pastel inks to my card using my Beautiful Blending Brushes

I wanted to add some hills so I used my Landscape Edge Dies and some light green card and added a couple of hills to the bottom of my card. I adhered them down with some foam tape and I then started to add some of my images onto the card.  

For my house I thought it would be fun to use the Windmill Builder Standalone Die and turn it into a house. I drew some curtains on the window and added a heart on the door. I then drew a sold sign and placed this in front of the house. I added some more birds and flowers to my card and for my sentiment I stamped congrats from the Speech Bubbles Stamp Set. I used a light pink ink for this and adhered this down onto my card. 

I love how this turned out and it will make a really sweet new home card. 

I hope you have a fantastic New Year’s Eve and don’t forget you can save 10% off your order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Vic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like