Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2020

Snow Bunny Card & Colouring with Tri-Blend Markers for the first time!


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas. It's been extra cold here today and we even had a good covering of snow this morning, so today's card is perfect!

Todays card was filmed during our last FB Live before the Holidays so be sure to check out the video below. This video has been edited from the Live version, so if you like quicker videos when you're short on time, this is the one for you!

I used the Cosy Winter A5 Stamp & Die set for my bunny image and for the focal panel which is the circle part of the Snow Globe stamp.


I also used the Nordic Star Slimline Die for my centre portion. I love how the white die cut piece pops against that ink blended background.


I splattered white Gesso & some metallic Finetec paint onto my ink blended card base. I love how snowy & glowy this looked when it was finished :).


In the video I also show how I coloured my bunnies with Tri-Blend Brush Markers for the first time! I found them so easy to use and they are perfect for beginners. The bush nib is comparable with the Copic Markers. Your colour palette is limited but in a way that's a good thing as you don't feel you need to spend a fortune. The pens themselves are super affordable so I would definitely recommend as an alternative to more expensive options.


I finished off my card with this sweet sentiment from the Winter Wonderland Sentiment Cards, It fit perfectly with our theme and gives the illusion of heat embossing without the fuss.

I will try & upload a couple more videos over the next week or so while also trying to enjoy a much needed rest! :)

Our usual FB Lives will start again on the 4th January 8pm. I hope you can join us then too. In the meantime have a fabulous New Year. Stay Safe and take care!

Hugs Jo & Ant 
xoxo

Products I used for this card are listed below.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like