Pages

Sunday 27 December 2020

Winter Plaid Card & New Video Inspiration

 Hi everyone! I hope you're all having an amazing Holiday.

If by any chance, any of you are lucky enough to get some crafty time in-between all the leftovers, chocolate & presents then I have a little bit of inspiration for you in a brand new video.

Check out the video link below to see how I made this pretty card.


Here are few pictures of the final card.


I love this Plaid background stamp and it looks great stamped in Distress Oxides. For my project today I chose my favourite winter green shade, Evergreen Bough.


I also used Distress Oxides to stamp the leaf, sprigs & flowers which I then die cut with the coordinating dies.


The video includes a section of real-time colouring with my Copic Markers, which I know some of you really like. If you don't want to watch that in so much detail though, you can fast forward that bit to see me put all the elements together.


I have a ton more ideas with these stamp sets too! look out for some more winter inspiration to come over the holidays including some organisational tips for your craft supplies.

I really hope you like the card today. 
Detail fop all the products I used are listed below. Use code T4TJO10 at the checkout to get 10% off your order too!
Jo
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like