Pages

Thursday 3 December 2020

A Christmas Full Of Critters

 Hi Vic here today, I am in full swing of making my Christmas cards right now and I have a fun card to share with you today.


For my card today I used the Die-namic Display Card Dies and I die cut this using some white card. I then ink blended some blue distress ink Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans onto the card using a Beautiful Blender Brush. Once my colour was built up I then added some white paint and water to make some splatters of snow. 


While this was drying I stamped the images I wanted to use on my card. I used the Carolling Critters stamps and dies and also the Christmas Surprise Stamp and Die Set and the Skating By Penguin Stamp Set. I coloured the images in with my copic markers before running them through my die cutting machine. Next I used the Starry Sky Stencil and some purple ink and I added this over my ink blended panel. I then put the card together using some double sided tape and PVA glue. 


I then adhered all my images to my card using foam tape. I wanted to add something more so I used the Slimline Falalala Die and die cut some snowflakes from this die set. I really love how detailed the snowflakes are and I adhered them onto some acetate before adhering to my card. I then heat embossed the sentiment Let It Snow using some white embossing powder and trimmed the sentiment down. I adhered this onto my card again using some more acetate. 


I loved how this card turned out and it was so fun to use different stamp sets. 

Don't forget you can save 10% off your purchase in the Time For Tea Designs Shop using the code:

T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. Jo will also be live on our Facebook page tonight where you can catch her at 8pm. Its a really lovely way to meet fellow crafters and craft along with Jo if you like, or you can just relax.

Thanks so much for stopping by today I hope you have a great day!

Vic 

3 comments:

  1. SUPER cute card Vic, fabulous design and love your little critters..gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, so festive, really makes me smile. Take care. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like