Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2020

New Year Reindeer

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here and I don't know about you but the days seem to go faster this time of year as there seems to be so much more to do!  Today I thought I'd share a celebratory fancy fold card for the New Year using the very cute reindeer from the Happy New Year Critters Stamp & Die Set.  


I used a number of papers from the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad as they all co-ordinated so well to make the background for my card.


My images were stamped and coloured with my Chameleon pens and I added bakers twine to the balloon and tied it to the reindeer's antler for a bit of fun!  

The Let It Snow Die Set takes centre stage and was die cut in glitter card and stuck on a background cut with the very useful Rectangle Layering Dies (EU size).

I hope this post has inspired you and as ever you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Until next week, Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like