Pages

Thursday 10 December 2020

Mouse Mushroom House

 Hi Vic here today and I have a cute card to share with you. I absolutley love the Baked Wirth Love Stamp Set the mice are just the cutest and I wanted to create a card using one of the mice images. 


For the mushroom house I actually used my silhouette for this, I took a mushroom image and welded the house together to make a card base. I then die cut all the elements that went with the mushroom house using some plain white card. I ink blended the parts seperatley using some red ink, light brown ink and grey ink. I then embossed the outside part of the mushroom where the door and window is using an embossing folder. Next I added a piece of vellum behind the window. I then adhered all the parts together using some PVA glue. 


Next I stamped a mouse using the Baked Wirth Love Stamp Set  and coloured him in with my copic markers. I then used the Coordinating Dies to die cut him out. I wanted the mouse to be holding something so I used the Bears Picnic Stamp Set and stamped the cupcake from the images. Next I used the Be Owlsome Stamp and stamped a few flowers and coloured them in with my copic markers. I added some green die cut leaves and started to put my card together. Once everything was adhered down I used the Storms Don't Last Stamp Set and with the sentiment I stamped this onto a piece of black card and heat embossed the greeting with White Embossing Powder. I then used the Coordinating Die Set and run this through my die cutting machine.



I adhered the sentiment down onto the top of the mushroom house. If you don't have a silhouette machine you can make this using the Windmill Builder Set and have the mouse stand near the door. 


Don't forget you can save 10% off your Time For Tea Designs Purchases using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. Jo will also be live on the Facebook page tonight at 8pm. 
Have a lovely day!

Vic



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like