Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2020

A Winter Birthday Card for Daddy

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez sharing a card I have made for my sons to give to their Daddy on his upcoming birthday!  I've used a mix of products as all the Time for Tea Designs products co-ordinate so well together.


I had bought the It's Your Day Sentiment Die Set some time ago and just never got around to using it until now!  It's definitely a set I can see myself using a lot more as it really is very versatile and I even used it to die cut the word 'DADDY' too!  


My image from the Cosy Winter Stamp Set was stamped and coloured using my Chameleon pens and i added some glitter to the snow.  I then die cut the scalloped circle from the Spooktacular Die Set and stuck it over the top of the image and it fits perfectly!  I stuck the It's Your Day banner over the top.

To finish I stamped and die cut the 'Happy Birthday' using the Speech Bubbles Stamp & Die Set which is an absolute staple in my craft stash.

I better get the boys to write in the card and get the presents wrapped!

See you next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like