Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Merry Christmouse Snow Globe Card

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez here sharing a wintry creation.  Did you manage to catch Jo on Create & Craft yesterday?  There are still some bargains on there if you missed it.  If you were watching you may have seen my card on display.  It's made using the Carolling Critters Stamp set.


The images were stamped and coloured wtth my Chameleon pens and then I made a background using distress oxides with my blender brush.  I added water to give the illusion of snow.  For the bottom of the image I cut out some snow banks using the Landscape Edge Dies.



I wanted to put the entire scene into a snow globe so I die cut a circle frame using the Circle of Love Nesting dies in black card.  I cut a sentiment from the very useful Sentiment cards and I stuck at the bottom.  

As ever you can grab 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Have fun crafting and see you again next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like