Pages

Monday 28 December 2020

Winter fun

 Happy bank holiday to you all :D 

I hope you have had a lovely crafty Christmas so far. It is nearly time for us all to move out of 2020 and I can't wait to get the new year started. What are you all hoping to do more of in 2021? 

I want to be able to do more crafting and making time for me. Fingers crossed it works. 

On to my cards for today and I love this stamp set so much I couldn't resist doing a couple of cards with it. This is Life's Ups and Downs stamp set and you can make this adorable little interactive seesaw! It is so easy to do all you need is a brad/ split pin to make it work :)


That is all from me today. I hope you all have a great new year and I will see you in 2021 :D

You can still get 10% off any order at Time For Tea Designs by using my code T4TAMY10

Huge hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like