Pages

Thursday 24 December 2020

Thank You Scene Card

 Hello Vic here today. I’m sharing with you a really sweet card I made using the Up, up & Away stamp set. I love this stamp set as it has the cute bunny in the hot air ballon and the windmill. 


To make my card I wanted to create a pretty sky so I used the Scene It Stencil  along with some pretty soft distress inks and my Beautiful blending brushes. I added some green ink to the bottom of the card to look like grass. 


I then stamped my Up, up & Away stamp  images and I also used the clouds from the Buzzing For You Stamp Set and coloured them in with a light peach colour. I then stamped some flowers and added a hedgehog from the Life’s Up’s and Downs Stamp Set


I used my copic markers to colour the images in and my Coordinating Dies and run them through my die cutting machine. Once all my images are die cut I adhered the ink blended panel to my card base and started to adhere the images onto my card using foam tape. I then wanted to add another critter to my card and I stamped a dragonfly and some cute cats from the Crafty Cats Stamp Set and adhered this down. For my greeting I used the thank you sentiment stamp from Fairy Garden Stamp Set.


I love how this turned out and I think they look so cute all together on the card. I hope you feel inspired to mix up your stamps and make some cute scenes. It’s really fun to do even though the colouring took a little while it’s so worth it. Another tip I have is sometimes I stamp lots of images together and colour them and I keep them in a clear plastic sleeve to use on my cards. That way you can make your cards a bit quicker if you needed to. 

Don’t forget you can save 10% off your order using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like