Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2020

Have A Treemendous Christmas!

Happy Wednesday!

It's DT Shabneez and as there are just a couple of sleeps left before Christmas I thought I'd share a Christmas scene.


In my head I had an outdoor Christmas tree with the bunny stuck in it trying to sort the lights out.  Above him was his friend holding a banner out of the window.  

I began with the background for which I cut a scalloped base with the Scalloped Slimline Die.  I placed the Brickwall Stencil over it to create a background with blended Distress Oxide inks.  I then cut out the window frame with grey card and placed some blue card in the background.


Using the Christmas Surprise Clear Stamp Set I stamped and die cut the images with the co-ordinating dies, colouring in the critters with my Chameleon pens.  I die the tree again with green card and paper pieced it.  I used Nuvo drops on the baubles to add texture and shine.

I stuck the tree at the bottom of my card and then another critter peeking out the window holding the Christmas banner up!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like