Pages

Friday 18 December 2020

Have a cosy winter

 

Hello all and happy Friday, DT Annalisa here and I can't believe that there are only seven days until Christmas! I am sharing a shaker snow globe card using the new A5 Cosy Winter Stamp Set. I just love the adorable critters in this extra-large set, and that large circle scene stamp just cried out to me to be made into a shaker!

For the base of the card, I used one of the beautiful papers from the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad 6x6" which I framed using a rectangle I created with the A2 Nesting dies and coloured with my copics.

Next, I stamped and masked the bunny and mouse and layered the outdoor circle scene on top of it. I also stamped the 'cosy winter' sentiment and coloured the scene with my copics. I created the circle frame for the shaker using the Circle of Love Nesting Dies and colouring it with my copics. I cut this circle out two more times and adhered them all together before adding some foam tape to the back.


I added some white Chunky Glitter on top of the circle scene after I had adhered it to the card base with liquid glue. I then stuck down the pink frame, making sure to keep the glitter in the middle. Try as I might some managed to escape! Oh, shaker cards!

I hope you like this card and would love it if you could use T4TANNALISA10 for 10% off your order the next time you purchase anything from Time For Tea Designs. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like