Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Hugs and Holiday Cheer - Mini Winter Release Sneak Peek

 

DT Annalisa here! Happy Monday and welcome to a SNEAK PEEK for the Mini Winter Release which will go on sale this Wednesday Dec 16. Jo will be having two Mini Winter Release Reveal Parties today and tomorrow at 3pm EST (8pm GMT) on Facebook so be sure to check them out.

For my card, I used the Winter Wishes Wreath Stamp set. This set is beautiful and has some terrific sentiments that are perfect for holiday and winter cards. To start I stamped the wreath and the 'hugs and holiday cheer' sentiment in the center of it. I coloured the wreath with my copics and added some highlights with my white Gelly Roll Pen. I added some sparkle with Stickles and some white dots with Liquid Pearls.

Next, I cut out the wreath using the Circle of Love Nesting Dies. I also used this die set to create a red frame around the wreath as well as a white border circle and finally for the tree background (cut from paper in the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad 6x6").

This wreath is so beautiful and could be used for fall cards as well as Winter ones. Be sure to check out the mini-release over at Time For Tea Designs starting on Wednesday morning.

Don't forget I have a 10% discount code for the T4T store which can be used on anything, anytime and has no time limit - T4TANNALISA10



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like