Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2022

Box Card Video Tutorial

 Hi crafty friends DT Vic here today and I have a fun video tutorial. I absolutely love the Box Clever Die and I have a made a fun Autumn card.



I used the Stinkin' Cute Clear Stamp Set along with the Bears Picnic Clear Stamp Set. I thought these two sets looked really cute together. I also made a Autumn sky using the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil and my Blending Brushes.


In the video I take you through each step you need to take to make the card. The box card die is really easy to use and the more you use it the easier the die gets so don't feel intimated by the die because its such a fun die to use for your cards. 


I used copic markers to colour my images in and I used the following markers:

Skunks: E40, E41, E43, N5, N7, N9, R20

Log: E44, E29, E49

Bear: E41, E43, E50, R20


I hope you enjoy the video. If you want to purchase any Time For Tea Designs goodies you can se the code: T4TVICKI10 at checkout to save 10% off your order.

Have a lovely day!

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like