Pages

Saturday 24 September 2022

Get Whale Soon!


 

Hello Teatimer's I have another Whale card for you today. This time its a sweet Get Whale Soon card, for which I went for a bright and colourful colour scheme. 
I began by cutting out the largest frame from the Metric Layering Frame Dies three times so I had one for the base layer and the other two I cut out the sand bottom and the waves. I ink blended these with distress oxides and layered them altogether. 
For my images I combined the Get Whale Soon stamp set with an older discontinued mermaid set. You could use the weed from Fintastic Friends too though if you have that. I coloured those up with Copic markers and added some finishing touches using Black and White Gelly Roll pens. 
I also heat embossed the sentiment onto black card and cut that out with the coordinating dies. I love that Time for Tea stamps have the coordinating dies to cut out the sentiments too. It just adds something extra to your card. 
After adding adhering everything together I added some birds in the top left corner and some pink dots using a gelly roll pen and that was my card finished up for today. 
I hope you like it and be sure to check back for some more inspiration from the design team. 
Also a nice added bonus if you want to purchase anything in the Time for Tea Shop you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like