Pages

Saturday 10 September 2022

Here's the Scoop!


Happy Saturday Teatimer’s hope it’s been a good week. I love the Autumn weather that's hitting us this week but I am really missing those hot summer days that are perfect for ice cream at the beach. These cute critters from the Cool Critters Stamp Set have to be one of my favourite Time for Tea stamp sets.  I have quite a few other cards for inspiration with them on my Instagram page. 


I began by cutting out the largest rectangle from the Layering Dies Metric Size to create my base which I inked up with distress oxide inks. I cut out two more rectangles which I used to cut out the waves and the beach again inking them up with distress oxides. 
For the clouds I used the Cloud Dies and layered over velum to give them a softer look. 
Then stamped and coloured up my images, I used COPIC colours to colour up my images. Then added some extra details for the cheeks and noses using a black and a white gelly roll pen. 
Once everything was cut and coloured I layered everything up on my card base. Finishing up with some dotted details randomly on my card with coloured gelly roll pens. 
I hope you like my card and if you want to get any of the products in the Time for Tea Shop you can get 10% off using code T4TNATALIE10 . Have a great weekend and don't forget to check back soon for more inspiration from the rest of the team. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like