Pages

Thursday 29 September 2022

2 for 1 Cards with Amanda - Part 1

 


Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda here!  Today, I am showing you Part 1 of my 2 for 1 Cards!

For my 2 for 1, I'm using one sheet from the Pawsome Rainbows Paper Pad and the Stitched Window Cover Die. Once I cut my paper with the die, I'm saving all the pieces!  I am going to use the frame on this Part 1 card and I'm going to save my insides for Part 2 (coming Oct 6th right here on the Time for Tea Blog!)

Next, I'm grabbing my Pawsome Prints Stencil, a black piece of cardstock, and Deco Foil Transfer Gel DUO.  Using a spatula, I have put the DUO gel through the stencil.  Next, is to wait an hour before we can add the foil!
After the DUO gel has gone clear and is now tacky, I can place my foil on top of my gel (shiny side up) and run it through my die cutting machine.  I'm also using the Hey, Hello, Hi Dies to create a sentiment and white shadow.
Now that I know where I'm going to place my stamps, I'm stamping my images from the Kitty Capers Stamp Set.  I'm coloring them with OLO Markers and then I can cut them out with the coordinating die set.

The next step is to attach the frame to the black background with 3D foam tape. I've also used 3D foam squares to prop up and adhere my stamped images and sentiments to the card. 


Make sure to come back next week to see Part 2!
Crafty Hugs,














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like