Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2022

Get well soon....!!

 Hey there Tea-timers...

It's DT Ashlee here today and I've got some Time for Tea designs inspiration to share with a Get well theme using some products from the new release!!


These are the T4T products I used to create this card...


To make this card I started with a white card base that I did some ink blending and splattering on using Distress oxide inks in the colours Uncharted Mariner and Prize Ribbon. 

I then die cut two portholes in different shades of grey cardstock and added them to the card base using foam tape. The large sentiment was die cut from white cardstock and then a grey cardstock before adhering together with liquid glue off set giving it a cool shadow!!

I added some stamped and die cut sentiments from the Get whale soon set along with two of the super duper cute whales that I coloured with alcohol markers and completed them with a nurse hat and bandaid....

To finish the card off in true Ashlee style a slight touch of sequins for a bit of bling!!


I hope you enjoyed todays card, thanks for stopping by. Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like